An Educational Social Networking Website for the People of Assam
State Project Management Unit, Office of the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED, Assam
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following four positions of State Project Management Unit, O/o the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED, Assam initially for a period of one year which will be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of the project.
• Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
• Last date of submission of application for SL No. 2, 3 and 4 is 15th February, 2019 and SL No.1 is 17th April, 2019.
• Application should consist of an application letter, CV and application form as per the format shared in
the detailed advertisement available’ in https://phe.assam.gov.in/. and https://phewater.assam.gov.in/
• Applicant should mention the name of post that they are applying clearly in the subject line.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for test/interview and will be allowed to appear in test/
interview subject to verification of the credentials that they have mentioned in the application form.
• Incomplete submission of application form will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant
• Any attempt to unduly influence selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
• No offline applications will be accepted.
For any clarifications, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sd/- Chief Engineer (PHE), Water, Assam
Janasanyog/D/9112/18 Hengrabari, Guwahati-36.
Add a Comment